New research suggests that human DNA is a virtual biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Could the latest Russian scientific findings help to explain phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light, auras, spiritual masters, the mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more? The answer may be yes, and apparently there is even evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes.
Only 10% of our DNA is being used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to Western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% has been called “junk DNA.” The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature is not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore the “junk” 90% of DNA. Their findings and conclusions are being called revolutionary!
According to the research, human DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our bodies but also carries out data storage and communication functions. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the apparently useless 90%, follows the same rules as all our human languages. To verify this they compared it with the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar.
They found that the alkalines of our DNA follow regular grammar and have set rules just like spoken languages. The implication seems to be that human languages have not appeared randomly but are, in fact, a reflection of our inherent DNA.
Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. The conclusions are complicated but the bottom line was: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.”
The scientists managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it influenced the DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language are of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!
Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language-modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies are being used.
While Western researchers cut single genes from the DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically worked on devices that can influence the cellular metabolism through suitable modulated radio and light frequencies and thus repaired genetic defects.
Garjajev’s research group succeeded in proving that with this method chromosomes damaged by x-rays, for example, can be repaired. They even captured information patterns of a particular DNA and transmitted it onto another, thus reprogramming cells to another genome. For example, they were able to successfully transform frog embryos to salamander embryos simply by transmitting the DNA information patterns!